Chitra sits down with Emergence’s Jake Saper to discuss her move from BCG to Salesforce and now COO of Comfy. She shares her thoughts on how to bring cohesiveness across job functions in an organization and pricing strategies. They touch on several other questions including:
- How do you move from being a generalist or strategist into the technology industry?
- Do you have any advice for those graduating from their MBA or strategy consulting who want to get into tech?
- How does a COO bring unity and cohesion to different functional departments like sales, marketing, product marketing and brand marketing teams?
- Where should pricing sit within an organization?
- How do you think the future of SaaS pricing will evolve?
Watch the full interview below or listen to the podcast:
Chitra Nayak, COO Comfy, on Moving From Strategy Consulting into Tech was originally published in Emergence Playbook on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.