The Heinz Marketing Must-Have Holiday Playlist 2017

December 13, 2017 Josh Baez

We’re back!

With the holidays officially in full-swing, and with Christmas right around the corner, I’d like to present the second year of the Heinz Marketing Must-Have Holiday Playlist. Below, you’ll find an array of our favorite Christmas songs from this year, ranging from pop favorites to new originals to the Christmas classics and more! (And don’t forget to check out last year’s playlist too!)

Whether you’re about to cozy on up by the fireplace or go walking in a winter wonderland, we hope these songs fill your heart with love and joy. Happy Holidays from our Heinz Marketing family to yours!

And now, without further ado, here is the Heinz Marketing Must-Have Holiday Playlist 2017.

Josh Baez
Song: Auld Lang Syne
Artist: The Hotel Cafe Medley

It’s hard not to get nostalgic around the holidays, especially when you’re as (overly-)emotional as I am. And, with a song like Auld Lang Syne, translated to “days gone by,” ringing through my Christmas-light-lit apartment, reflecting on the year and on the people in my life comes all too easily. Here comes the waterworks.

Rebecca Smith
Song: All I Want for Christmas Is You
Artist: Mariah Carey

I love the holiday season because you spend so much time with your loved ones, friends and family alike. Mariah Carey reminds me of that every year which puts a little smile across my face whenever I hear her.

Maria Geokezas
Song: Santa Tell Me
Artist: Ariana Grande

I hate to admit it but it’s a really catchy, happy little tune.

Sheena McKinney
Song: The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late)
Artist: Alvin & the Chipmunks

My brothers and sister and I must have worn a groove for this one in the LP we had as kids. We thought this song was SO funny. We loved the whole album. Brings back great childhood memories.

Robert Pease
Song: Merry Christmas Baby
Artist: Elvis Presley

Is there anyone better to listen to on Christmas than Elvis?

Brian Hansford
Song: Christmas Is
Artist: Lou Rawls

I really dig old school Christmas songs from artists like Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Elvis Presley. The blues and big band feel is just a fun groove. We like to play tons of Christmas tunes at home and this song is really great to play loud.

Matt Heinz
Song: The Spirit of Christmas
Artist: Michael W Smith

Mine this year is called “The Spirit of Christmas”, an instrumental orchestral medley by Michael W Smith. It’s a mix of traditional Christmas music but with some amazing orchestra swells that give me goose bumps every time!

Brenna Lofquist
Song: Everyday is Christmas
Artist: Sia

I went the non-traditional route this year with a song off Sia’s new Christmas album. I know most people like the traditional songs but I really liked how this song isn’t a classic sung by someone else. I also liked the idea behind why she decided to create a Christmas album. She thought there needed to be some new stuff! The whole album is great.

Lisa Heay
Song: O Holy Night
Artist: *NSYNC

Before you roll your eyes, hear me out. *NSYNC does a really great acapella version of O’Holy Night that I love. I have fond memories of these guys from my highschool days, and yes, I actually own their Christmas album. You can’t deny the power of a good boy band—unless you have a heart made of coal.

Want more? Listen to our full Holiday Playlist!

The post The Heinz Marketing Must-Have Holiday Playlist 2017 appeared first on Heinz Marketing.

Previous Article
12 Days of B2B Marketing: Personas (Day 7)
12 Days of B2B Marketing: Personas (Day 7)

By Joshua Baez, Marketing Coordinator for Heinz Marketing Your marketing personas are the backbone to any e...

Next Article
12 Days of B2B Marketing: Technology (Day 6)
12 Days of B2B Marketing: Technology (Day 6)

By Lisa Heay, Marketing Consultant for Heinz Marketing On the 6th day of B2B Marketing, let’s talk marketin...