Roy Raanani is the CEO & Founder of Chorus.ai, a platform that provides conversation intelligence for sales teams by using AI to record, transcribe and analyze meetings in real-time. Roy has a background in engineering science and worked in management consulting before shifting focus three years ago to build Chorus.
Gordon Ritter, Founder and General Partner at Emergence Capital sits down with Roy to talk about his journey as an entrepreneur and his vision for Chorus. Some of the topics and questions they go over in this conversation include:
- Why is now the time for a platform like Chorus?
- How is Chorus different from other AI platforms?
- How is Chorus coaching sales reps to be better at their jobs?
- What is Roy’s operations strategy? How has Chorus effectively managed teams across Israel and the U.S.?
- What mistakes has Chorus made and what are the key lessons learned?
Watch the video or listen to the podcast:
Roy Raanani on How A.I. and Speech Recognition Can Help Sales Teams Close Deals was originally published in Emergence Playbook on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.