New Speakers Added For Sales Machine 2017

April 26, 2017 Max Altschuler

We’re excited to announce the first wave of speakers for our annual Sales Machine summit, taking place June 14th in New York City. Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce AppExchange are on board again as co-organizers, and will be bringing some of their biggest prospects and customers.

We all know that sales is rapidly evolving. Technology, information, data, science, and art are all integral parts of any modern sales process. Every percentage point of efficiency translates to a dollar sign. That efficiency drives effectiveness, which drives results.

Join us at Sales Machine to get up to speed on how to build the next generation’s well-oiled sales machine.

We’ve always delivered actionable and educational content from practitioners with our own style and flair, for the forward thinkers at high-growth, venture-backed companies.

Working directly with Salesforce’s Sales Cloud and AppExchange divisions allows us to extend our reach significantly to a larger network of enterprise level executives.

We are happy to announce the first 10 of our speakers today:

Keynote Speaker: Geoffrey Moore

geoffrey moore sales machine

Geoffrey Moore – Bestselling Author of the hit sales and marketing book, Crossing the Chasm. 

Keynote Speaker: Frits van Paasschen

fritz-van-paasschen-sales-machine

Frits van Paasschen – Former CEO and executive of Starwood Hotels, Coors Brewing Company, and Nike.

Session Speaker: John Barrows

John Barrows Sales Machine

John Barrows – CEO of JBarrows Sales Training

Session Speaker: Trish Bertuzzi

Trish Bertuzzi Sales Machine

Trish Bertuzzi – CEO of Bridge Group sales consulting

Session Speaker: Tiffani Bova

Tiffani Bova Sales Machine

Tiffani Bova – Global Evangelist at Salesforce

Session Speaker: Stephanie Glenn

stephanie glenn sales machine 2017

Stephanie Glenn – Vice President, SMB Sales at Salesforce

Session Speaker: Kristen Habacht

kristen habacht sales machine

Kristen Habacht – Head of Enterprise Sales at Trello/Altassian

Session Speaker: Sam Jacobs

sam jacobs the muse sales machine

Sam Jacobs – CRO of The Muse

Session Speaker: Pete Kazanjy

pete kazanjy sales machine

Pete Kazanjy – CEO of Potential Energy and founder of Modern Sales Pros

Session Speaker: Lauren Bailey

lauren bailey sales machine

Lauren Bailey – President of Factor8 Sales Training

Sales Machine Details:

• Actionable and tactical sessions on June 14th, 2017
  • Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City
  • 1200+ Attendees
  • 40+ Vendors
  • 2 Stages
  • 4 Tracks led by practitioners at high growth companies on Sales Development, Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, and Revenue Alignment.

Benefits of Attending Sales Machine:

• Learn about new strategies and tactics that your whole team can actually use at your company immediately.
  • Discover new technologies to leverage in the sales process.
  • Network with actual decision makers with budget, and forward thinking sales leaders.

And much much more, sign up now for the cheapest tickets will ever be, at a $300 discount.

Speakers and sponsors are still being added, so inquire about either here.

Press and volunteers can inquire here.

The post New Speakers Added For Sales Machine 2017 appeared first on Sales Hacker.

Previous Article
The One Piece of Sales Prospecting Advice That Changed My Career
The One Piece of Sales Prospecting Advice That Changed My Career

I’ve been in sales now for nearly ten years. When I first set foot into the role, I panicked at the idea of...

Next Article
Channel Sales vs Direct Sales: Pros, Cons, and Balance
Channel Sales vs Direct Sales: Pros, Cons, and Balance

The battle of channel sales vs direct sales has been a long heralded debate, so I’m going to break down the...