Best of 2017: Top 10 Blog Articles of the Year

December 20, 2017 Nancy Nardin

What a year it’s been. The Sales Tech space has grown dramatically as evidenced by the publication of our 2017 Sales Tech Landscape with 500 solutions. The buzz words for the year were predictive analytics, AI, ABM, ABS, and Coaching.

Here are some of Smart Selling Tools stats for 2017:
  • Published over 100 articles on our blog
  • Hosted 17 of our own webinars and participated in about a dozen others
  • Recorded 39 Sales Software video reviews
  • Spoke at 6 different industry events
  • Published the Top Sales Tools of 2017 Guide
  • Published the Top Marketing Tools of 2017 Guide
  • Produced the 4th annual mobile “Walking Trail of Must-See Sales Tools at Dreamforce” app
  • Published the 2017 SalesTech Landscape organizing 500 solutions into 43 categories.
What follows are some of our most popular blog posts, and LinkedIn write-ups.

As 2017 comes to a close, I’m extremely grateful those who make use of the resources we work so hard to put together. You make what we do so incredibly rewarding. Thank you for your continued engagement. May you have a highly successful end to your 2017 and a year ahead that exceeds your wildest dreams.

I’d like to give special thanks to my team: Jennifer, Katie, Joey, and David. It’s been another great year thanks to all you do.

Most Popular Over-all Shares

Popular Guest Posts

Popular Executive Interviews

Popular Posts by Nancy Nardin on LinkedIn

Popular Announcements

Previous Article
How B2B Sales Benefits from Prescriptive Analytics
How B2B Sales Benefits from Prescriptive Analytics

In today’s big data business world, sales reps often find themselves drowning in sales data and reports, ra...

Next Article
Creating Emotional Connections With Customers Through Video
Creating Emotional Connections With Customers Through Video

Today’s buyer’s journey is very different. Instead of a serial progression from marketing to sales, buyers ...