In this series, we ask Sales Tech Executives to describe how their solution can change a sales organization in a significant way. We call it Sales Tech Game Changers.
Nancy: What are the top 3 ways your solution changes the game for a sales organization?
Erroin: Conversica helps businesses drive revenue by finding prospects that want to do business. Conversica’s conversational AI platform engages prospects in a two way conversation to identify true interest. When Conversica’s AI Assistants are ordered to reach out to a prospect they can craft their own message, intelligently interpret responses to make a consistent decision on what to do next and keep prospects engaged until they are ready for a salesperson.
- Frees up human teams to focus on higher revenue generating tasks — customers have found that their teams are 33% more efficient/productive after using Conversica.
- Companies like Epson, IBM, Microsoft, and Box are able to scale sales teams faster into different markets by having a Conversica A.I. engage lower priority leads.
- Conversica has helped one company sell $48million in aircraft orders that would have previously been missed.
Nancy: What are the top 5 things your solution allows salespeople to do better, or faster than they can today?
Erroin: Conversica’s AI assistants automate the initial stages of the sales process by following up on leads via email or SMS text. By engaging every lead through personalized, dynamically-generated conversation, the AI Assistant can accurately determine the level of interest and pass off hot leads to a salesperson. This helps sales teams to:
- Know the prospect’s needs before the salesperson engages them, so they can have a meaningful conversation.
- Offer a more tailored experience and improve likelihood of closing a deal.
- Spend more time engaging qualified leads rather than chasing down leads.
- Execute account-based selling by remaining hyper-focused on pursuing top prospects.
- Generate a consistent pipeline by making sure every lead has been worked.
Nancy: Describe the first 30 days after a company purchases your solution.
Erroin: Customers that sign up with Conversica have a Customer Success Manager (CSM) and a Technical Account Manager (TAM) assigned to their team. Every customer has a kick-off call where the agenda for the launch and the roles for each team is explained. The TAMs handles integrations and technical account set-up. The CSMs build out KPIs for success and train the users on Conversica. The first month the customer will have up to six meetings with CSM. Customers typically have a Sales Ops/Marketing Ops, internal Champions, and sales leaders/people on calls. Training is typically Train The Trainer.
Nancy: How have companies determined the ROI of your solution?
Erroin: With the Conversica dashboard, companies can see at a glance the value their AI Assistants bring to their business. Our robust reporting tools provide insights and metrics on salesperson performance, engagement rate, leads at risk, and more.
Nancy: What should companies do to ensure success of your solution?
Erroin: Customers should have a strong understanding of their lead flow process, who handles what, and what they perceive to be the breakdowns. Conversica will expose weaknesses and flaws in processes, no matter how tight they are. Marketing and Sales should be aligned with expectations of what A.I. can and cannot do. The A.I. will not run a full sales cycle, it will not replace jobs, and it will not make complex decisions. What Conversica will do is remove tedious tasks, create efficiencies in the customer journey, and be consistent in delivering results.
Nancy: What are some good resources if someone wanted to learn what questions to ask, what others are doing, and purchase considerations?
Erroin: Our reviews speak volumes about our customers’ experience using Conversica. G2 Crowd, Salesforce AppExchange, and other software review sites.
And our resources page — we have eBooks, case studies, videos, data sheets, and more.
Nancy: Who benefits most from your solution?
Erroin: Mid-market to Enterprise Companies that use Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.