This is my favorite event of the year. First of all, Salesforce puts on a heck of a show – am I right?! And so do many of the attending partners.
I won’t go into all the stats about Dreamforce. Suffice it to say, it’s huge by any measure. For instance, if you secured one of over 100K hotel rooms that will be booked for the event, consider yourself lucky!
Here’s my advice, wear comfortable shoes and take advantage of the many off-venue lounges where you’ll find free food and drinks and a comfortable place to hang out and listen to interesting speakers.
Here’s where I’ll be:
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. Altify – Donal Daley’s book launch at Novela. Register in advance if you’d like to go.
- Open all day: CSO Insights Lounge in Hotel Zetta lobby. Breakfast, lunch, cocktails, speakers. I’ll be here in the morning.
- Open all day: Adobe Sign at the Samovar Tea Lounge. I’ll be doing an interview there Tuesday at 2:00. Sign up or learn more.
- 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.: Sales Hacker Lounge. I’ll be doing an interview there at 3:00. Request invitation here.
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Happy hour with Aviso and Groove: at District SF wine bar. Request invitation here.
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Happy hour with Xactly: Yes, I’ll be going to two happy hours! After all, it IS Dreamforce. Register here.
- 9:30 a.m. CSO Insights Lounge in Hotel Zetta Lobby: I’ll be presenting how to make sense of the SalesTech landscape.
- 1:00 p.m. Sales Enablement Soiree: Four Seasons: I’ll be speaking on a panel on The Digital Transformation of Sales.
I’ll be hitting the expo floor! There will be over 400 exhibitors. Like you, I only care about the ones that offer revenue generating software, i.e. Sales Tech. Which booths are those? All you have to do is get our mobile ‘Walking Trail of Must See Sales Tech at Dreamforce’ on your phone. You don’t want to live without it! We’ve organized 70 SalesTech vendors by booth number and by type of sales solution. Use it as your guide on the show floor and save your feet and your time for what matters.
A big shout-out to Aberdeen, our sponsor for the walking trail. Aberdeen has a compelling solution unlike any other called Lead Essential. They serve up accounts that are ready-to-buy, (those that are actively in-market for specific products). If that weren’t enough, here’s the twist, they are the only solution that pairs that lead data with the content that will most likely get your best targets engaged. Your salespeople can get access to thousands of Aberdeen publications so they’ll always have the perfect, trusted, content to gain the buyer’s attention. You simply have to check it out at www.aberdeen.com. To our friends at Aberdeen, thanks for making the walking trail possible!
To get the Walking Trail on your phone, text DFtrail to 797979.
Hope to see you in beautiful San Francisco!