In this series, we ask Sales Tech Executives to describe how their solution can change a sales organization in a significant way. We call it Sales Tech Game Changers.
Nancy: What are the top 3 ways your solution changes the game for a sales organization?
Brad: KZO Sales develops your sales team into top performers with coaching, just-in-time learning, video role play, collaboration, content creation, & selling tools all in one place, all tied to your CRM.
- Companies that use KZO reach all demographics within their organizations with sales learning content that includes verbal components, visual/audio modules, and collaboration opportunities.They can train and measure on essential sales skills through an on-demand learning and knowledge experience accessible on all devices and with built-in social sharing and access to video practice.
- The sales organizations that use KZO make better use of company assets. Sales teams can gain access to your company’s complete library of assets and then use KZO’s easy content creation tools to personalize those assets for each prospect experience. The newly created prospect experience can be sent directly through Salesforce.com and tracked by the salesperson through KZO’s dashboard.
- Selling with video is proving to be more effective and has helped our clients close deals faster. KZO lets our clients create custom, professional, and personal videos to send to their prospects directly through Salesforce.com and are finding that by adding video to their sales process, they are increasing their close rates.
Nancy: What are the top 5 things your solution allows salespeople to do better, or faster than they can today?
Brad: KZO gets your sales team ramped quickly and then lets them get right to work in the same platform. Since KZO is tied in directly to the company’s CRM, salespeople can do the following things better and faster than before:
- Onboard stronger and use video for role play to get on the phones faster.
- Collaborate and knowledge share on best practices, challenges, and learning.
- Increase lead conversion by quickly adding a video step to the sales process.
- Personalize & humanize the selling process with custom and personal content.
- Understand prospects’ needs better through a real-time dashboard of prospect engagement activity.
Nancy: Describe the first 30 days after a company purchases your solution.
Brad: When company’s onboard with KZO, they can choose to begin with video prospecting or sales enablement. Video prospecting requires no more than going into Salesforce.com, clicking on the KZO app and clicking ‘record.’ Once your first video is created, you can start adding video to your sales process. It literally takes minutes.
For companies looking to strengthen the skill sets of their sale organization, we suggest that they spend some time identifying content that can help their sales teams learn and prospect, then with a simple drag and drop action, they can move that content to the KZO library and it will immediately be available in Salesforce.com. Now the sales team can learn while they work and use content creation tools to create prospect experiences from PDFs and links. In 30 days, your sales team will be stronger and showing a more robust pipeline.
Nancy: How have companies determined the ROI of your solution?
Brad: Companies save time using KZO through a reduction in “search” time when it comes to learning content and by accelerating the sales process with a video step. KZO also has proven a 3X better lead engagement when video is added into the sales process.
Nancy: What should companies do to ensure success of your solution?
Brad: First, sales organizations that do best with KZO align Marketing and Learning/HR with their sales goals. When this alignment is made, the sales organization can easily identify content and assets that will help support their sales team.
Next, take time to organize. KZO’s team can help you to take large pieces of content and create them into bite-size modules that are perfect for your on-the-go salespeople. We can also help you tag content so that your team won’t waste a second when searching for a best practice.
Finally, set goals. You want to engage your teams such that they keep coming back to learn, practice, and try new things. We encourage some designed activities and immediate feedback in the early stages to get the team excited about the possibilities. After the initial period, teams begin to collaborate and the platform becomes rich with new content and communication.
Nancy: What are some good resources if someone wanted to learn what questions to ask, what others are doing, and purchase considerations?
Brad: You can find a number of great resources on our site at www.kzosales.com. However, we really enjoy talking to prospects about their needs and requirement. We are happy to put like-minded customers in contact with each other to learn about their successes.