In this series, we ask tech executives to describe the why and how of their solution. We call it Sales Tech Simplified.
Nancy: Why does the industry need your solution?
Amy: Accompany eliminates manual research and helps sales professionals prepare for sales calls in an instant. We increase sales effectiveness by equipping each sales person with the unique insights to increase conversion and win rates. Our proprietary data platform continuously scours billions of pages to provide the relevant triggers sales teams need to uncover more qualified leads, close a deal, or find expansion opportunities.
Nancy: Where does your solution fit in the Hierarchy of Revenue Needs™?
Amy: Our solution spans across multiple levels of the Hierarchy of Revenue Needs:
- Engaging with prospects
- We help you understand a prospect’s business and challenges by providing customized alerts and synthesized market intelligence on the key accounts you care about. Our algorithm highlights connections to prospects within your network and arms sales teams with the insights needed to effectively leverage social selling.
- Repeating & up/cross-selling
- We’ll present actionable triggers to nurture your existing customer relationships and increase existing account penetration by monitoring breaking news, leadership changes, financial earnings, and competitors.
- Knowing who to sell to & closing deals
- One of our newest features enables a team to find people & companies to target to prioritize selling efforts. Our solution will help teams leverage their collective network and target specific criteria (e.g., seniority, location, industry). We’ll help sales teams easily pool contacts together and allow teammates to see who knows whom best, and who is the most prominent person you collectively know. We’re close to launching this one, so please reach out to us directly if you’re interested! (email@example.com)
Nancy: How mature is a typical organization’s sales stack before adding your technology?
Amy: While we’ve seen our solution successfully implemented across the sales stack maturity model, we find customers benefitting most at the early stages of building their sales stack. By improving ‘who to sell to’ and ‘how to engage’ upfront, organizations make immediate step-changes in sales effectiveness in the short-term which helps clarify the remaining tools needed for optimization in the long-term.
Nancy: What are some of the challenges your solution solves for Marketing/Sales?
Amy: With increasing demands and a heightened competitive environment, sales teams are challenged with maximizing time with limited resources. Accompany helps sales teams increase lead conversion rates and build deeper relationships with clients. A few examples:
- Uncover new opportunities and optimize lead generation
- Our proprietary data platform brings together news and insights to flag when a company is ripe for a new opportunity and when you should pitch.
- Reduce time preparing for sales calls by eliminating manual research
- Before any sales call, you’ll get an email with everything you need to close a deal. This includes synthesized professional history, common connections, relevant news, recent interactions and more.
- Nurture existing accounts to increase account penetration
- Monitor opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell by letting us notify you with prime triggers such as leadership changes, introductions to decision-makers, and relevant news.
Nancy: What are some good resources if someone wanted to learn what questions to ask, what others are doing, or purchase considerations?