One of the best experiences from Dreamforce 2017 was not on the official Dreamforce agenda – the Sales Enablement Soiree, an off-site lounge held at the Four Seasons. In just two years, the Soiree has become the go-to spot at Dreamforce for all things Sales Enablement related.
You could also attend sessions packed with relevant topics:
- Salesforce: Getting Leadership Buy-in on Sales Enablement
- Accelerating Sales Performance Through Agile Management
- Applying the Art in Artificial Intelligence for Sales
- Modern Coaching & Training at Scale
- Revenue Enablement for the Entire GTM Team
- The Digital Transformation of Sales
I enjoyed hosting the panel on Digital Sales Transformation with guests from MediaFly, Outreach, Octiv, and TOPO.
We discussed topics like the meaning of digital transformation, and whether and why we need to digitize sales more than we already have. Fortunately, Highspot, the event’s coordinator, recorded the session and gave me permission to make it available to you.
There are some golden takeaways from the panel and at least one controversial statement like this one from yours truly:
Click here to view the entire session and then join the conversation: What do you think Digital Sales Transformation means. How far along are we? How far do we have to go?
Special thanks to Haley Katsman and Shawnna Sumaoang for pulling off such a successful event!