Datasheets

Introduction to Chorus.ai

Issue link: https://community.chorus.ai/i/1117975

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 0 of 1

Turn Conversations into Revenue Conversation Intelligence for sales teams that want to win more deals Refine your sales playbook. AI-based insights into your conversations, deals, and rep performance Never take notes again. Call transcripts delivered natively and in real time. Easily send follow- up emails or update your CRM At a time when more than half of your sales reps do not meet their quota, can you afford to not leverage conversation data? Without data and insights on your sales conversations, you do not know who is adopting the right talk tracks, how you can coach reps that are not performing, or why you are losing deals. Chorus.ai securely records, transcribes, and analyzes your customer conversations so your team can focus on winning more deals. Companies that trust Chorus.ai: " We tripled our competitive win rate by using Chorus.AI to understand how prospects perceived the meaningful differences between us and our competition!" " Now we can replicate the success of our high performers" -- Mark Kosoglow | VP Sales | Outreach.IO -- Greg Holmes | Head of Sales | Zoom 3X Increase in Revenue & Competitive Win Rate 50% Reduction in Ramp Time while Doubling Team Don't lose a minute of a customer conversation. Calls and video conferences get automatically recorded How it Works: Key Benefits: R E D U C E R A M P T I M E | B O O S T P R O D U C T I V I T Y | S H O R T E N T H E S A L E S C Y C L E I N C R E A S E TA L K T R A C K A D O P T I O N | G A I N A L I G N M E N T A C R O S S T E A M S

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

view archives of Datasheets - Introduction to Chorus.ai